Well, we’ve seen first hand what amazing things can happen, when kids are given the opportunity to shirk off the “Safety Police”, leave their limits at the door and explore a world that is built on inspiration, a world where they’re allowed to push their limits to the max!
Inspired by our WCMX team, 3 years ago we set off on a journey that was a widely considered as radical by the disability community… We decided to build a kids wheelchair, with all of the high tech performance equipment and design features that our pro WCMX riders use on their chairs! The results have been nothing short of mind blowing… From 2 year olds popping wheelies, to 7 year olds dropping into 10 foot pools, Box Wheelchairs is proud to be on the forefront of this new sporting movement, this new social paradigm… Where kids are only limited by their imagination, instead of their ability!
And like ALL Box Wheelchairs, there is no “Sizing Chart”, as each wheelchair is custom designed from the ground up for each user and their unique specifications, needs and desires…NOT built on a assembly line!
Standard Features Include:
– A custom BOX frame, custom tailored to the user
– Coilover suspension system (Mini-Box SuperSport)
– Spinergy’s new X-Lace wheels, in your choice of sizes (Available in 9 different colors)
– Standard Upholstery
– Frogleg Softroll Front Castor Wheels
– Frogleg Suspension Forks (Mini-Box SuperSport)
– Schwable Tires
– Your Choice of 26 Different Powder coated Colors… Available in Solid, Metallic, Matte and even Polished finishes.
– All Box Wheelchairs come with a industry leading 10 year warranty on welded frames (500Lbs limit)