“FDA Class II Medical Device*”
The smoothest ride in travel mobility.
The Go-Go® LX with Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) brings a whole new level of comfort and performance to travel mobility scooters.
Pride’s industry first CTS technology incorporates advanced suspension components for improved absorption over various terrains.
The Go-Go LX with CTS offers a 300 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range up to 10.5 miles and a maximum speed of 4.4 mph.
Standard features include feather-touch disassembly – which easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage, wraparound delta tiller with charger port, non-scuffing black tires, LED headlight and front basket. Optional color shrouds available.
- CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)
- Standard LED lighting
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Auto-connecting front-to-rear cable
- Includes two sets of easily changeable colored panels in Red and Blue
- All-new frame design easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments